Abolition 2000 Annual General Meeting
The meeting will take place at the Kulturzentrum Amerlinghaus (Stiftgasse 8, 1070 Wien) from 9am – 6pm.
The meeting will begin at 9am. The closest U-Bahn station is the Volkstheater.
View Larger Map
The draft agenda (subject to change) includes:
- Opening Ceremony
- Goals of the Meeting
- Operating Principles
- Brief History of the Network
- Report from the Secretariat, Secretariat transition
- Report from the Coordinating Committee
- Report from Working Groups, Affiliated Networks, Campaigns
- Engagement with Youth
- Affirmation of new proposals for Working Groups, Campaigns, network activities, etc.
- Discussion of membership outreach, newsletter, fundraising
- Affirmation of Global Council and Coordinating Committee
- Next AGM, Date, Location
You can read the minutes from the last meeting here.
If you want to check to see if your organisation is a member of Abolition 2000, you can do that here.
To register, please fill out the form.