Help Build the Campaign For Global Nuclear Abolition!
Abolition 2000 invites you and all your members to our
Annual General Meeting
in Geneva, Switzerland,
Friday, September 16th
|TEN WAYS YOUR GROUP CAN HELP TO BAN THE BOMB
Abolition 2000 links organizations and initiatives around the world working for the elimination of nuclear weapons through a global treaty, and promotes simultaneous action on steps and measures supporting that goal. Abolition 2000 also calls for the phase-out of nuclear power and development of sustainable and environmentally safe energy sources.
Anyone interested in the abolition of nuclear weapons is welcome to join us. Momentum is building to start negotiations on a treaty to ban the bomb- something our network has called for since 1995. During this meeting we will review our efforts as a network of more than 2000 organizations in over 90 countries, examine regional perspectives and the efforts of our various working groups and affiliated networks. Join us as we strategize to achieve a world free of nuclear weapons. Stay the weekend and join events organized by the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, a member of Abolition 2000.
When: Friday, September 16th from 9:00 am to 6 pm.
Where: The World Council of Churches, Ecumenical Centre, 150 route Ferney, 1211, Geneva 2, Switzerland
For further information: email@example.com
Please RSVP to Susi Snyder: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +31 (0) 30 233 33 46 / M: +31 (0) 6 489 814 92
Arriving from the Geneva International Airport:
By Car or Taxi:
- Head northeast on Route Douanière toward Voie-des-Traz. Partial restricted usage road 550 m
- Turn left onto Voie-des-Traz 400 m
- Turn left to stay on Voie-des-Traz 1.0 km
- Turn right onto Route de Ferney. Go through 1 traffic circle Destination will be on the left 1.9 km
Arriving from the Geneva Cornavin Train Station:
By Car or Taxi:
- Head northeast on Pl. de Cornavin toward Rue des Alpe 130 m
- Continue onto Rue de Lausanne/Route 1 for 1.0 km
- Turn left onto Av. de France 900 m
- Continue onto Route de Ferney. Destination will be on the right 1.1 km
Public transportation from downtown Geneva
from downtown you take Bus 5, 28, F, or 18 direction Aeroport, and get off at Crêts-de-Morillon.
Click here for a map from the Train Station/Airport