On Saturday 5 May the Abolition 2000 network will gather in Vienna for the 2012 Annual General Meeting. All are welcome, and encouraged to join.
The meeting will take place at the Kulturzentrum Amerlinghaus (Stiftgasse 8, 1070 Wien) from 9am – 6pm.
The meeting will begin at 9am. The closest U-Bahn station is the Volkstheater.
View Larger Map
The draft agenda (subject to change) includes:
- Opening Ceremony
- Goals of the Meeting
- Operating Principles
- Brief History of the Network
- Report from the Secretariat, Secretariat transition
- Report from the Coordinating Committee
- Report from Working Groups, Affiliated Networks, Campaigns
- Engagement with Youth
- Affirmation of new proposals for Working Groups, Campaigns, network activities, etc.
- Discussion of membership outreach, newsletter, fundraising
- Affirmation of Global Council and Coordinating Committee
- Next AGM, Date, Location
You can read the minutes from the last meeting here.
If you want to check to see if your organisation is a member of Abolition 2000, you can do that here.
To register, please fill out the form.