As part of preparations of the Annual General Meeting 2020, the Coordinating Committee approached a diverse range of network members to give us their views on how the work of nuclear abolition may be affected by the covid-19 pandemic. The world is changing before our eyes and it could be good to try to discern the implications for our work.
The following eight videos were recorded between the 15th and 20th of May 2020.
• Oleg Bodrov (Russian Federation), Public Council of the South Coast of the Gulf of Finland
• Tarja Cronberg (Finland), SIPRI European Security Programme
• Maria Fernanda Espinosa (Ecuador), World Future Council and former President of the UN General Assembly
• Kate Hudson (United Kingdom), Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
• Andrew Lichterman (United States), Western States Legal Foundation
• Vanda Proskova (Czech Republic), Abolition 2000 Youth Network and Move the Nuclear Weapons Money
• Suvrat Raju (India), Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace.
• Elder Kathy Sanchez (United States), Environmental Health & Justice and Sayain Circle of Grandmothers Coordinator