In a globe-trotting journey through various perspectives on nuclear weapons, filmmaker Bud Ryan takes us from the Peace Museums of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to the “Nuclear Science” museums of the Unites States; to the place that birthed the atomic bomb, (and cares for it still) the state of New Mexico. Featuring former US Secretary of State George Schultz, author Gar Alperovitz, Japanese bomb survivors, and many others.
- Movement News
- Nuclear testing
- September 26: Don’t even THINK about starting a nuclear war social media action
- #3DNukeMissile at the United Nations in Vienna
- NWC Reset: Frameworks for a Nuclear-Weapon-Free World
- General Comment 36: Advancing nuclear abolition and climate protection in UN Human Rights bodies
- Climate – Peace – Nuclear Nexus